Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: janosiczek »

Krom pisze:janosiczek, what email address did you used?[/b]
kromster80@gmail.com
Krom
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Krom »

janosiczek, Received it, thanks. Although map is not that well balanced - there are too many sefs (170 is enough), too many Inns, there's a rush hour near top-right Stores after game starts due to food delivery to inns, too many armies one could not possible feed with this town, no coal/iron/gold/stables.. Do you think you could improve the map?
Creator of Knights Province: http://knightsprovince.com
Creator of KaM Remake: http://kamremake.com
Creator of World Racing modding tools: http://krom.reveur.de
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

Yes, but ...
Today and Tomorrow, "a little" I'm busy.
Apply yourself to the map a bit better ..
but I can not set the conditions for victory,
and do not know how to rock with a stone and gold
Awatar użytkownika
Mixxer5
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Mixxer5 »

Krom: I've great (at leat I think so :P ) idea. As new building- marketplace may be little unbalanced I think there's a way to resolve this. You could add a neutral unit- merchant. He'd wander around map and from time to time he'd go to marketplace (every marketplace has one "immortal" merchant). Wares at marketplace won't be infinite- merchant will complement them from time to time- and not all products- just random ones in random numbers. I hope that You (and KAM players of course) will like that idea.
Krom
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Krom »

Mixxer5, I'm not sure how it is going to work.. Market seems to be balanced okay, except minor details we tweak for next demo.
Creator of Knights Province: http://knightsprovince.com
Creator of KaM Remake: http://kamremake.com
Creator of World Racing modding tools: http://krom.reveur.de
Awatar użytkownika
Ciemnozielony
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Ciemnozielony »

Hmmm... in my opinion merchant could serve rather to exchange materials between players. I think I think the exchange of raw materials in human-player village doesn't need a merchant. (Sorry for my english!)
Czy jeśli poruszając się z prędkością dźwięku osiągniesz pułap prędkości światła dwukrotnie załamując tym czasoprzestrzeń, to czy będzie miał dwa pierwiastki z trzech ziemniaków więcej niż suma sedesów w domu Billa Gates'a?

d(._.)b
Awatar użytkownika
robi29
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: robi29 »

I found two bugs.

First is that a question mark in the statistics displayed a name of a building.

Second is that if during a construction of a building was destroyed, it will still be in the statistics, e.g. +1 (above the number of completed buildings).

Sorry for my English.
Awatar użytkownika
Lewin
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lewin »

robi29 pisze:I found two bugs.

First is that a question mark in the statistics displayed a name of a building.

Second is that if during a construction of a building was destroyed, it will still be in the statistics, e.g. +1 (above the number of completed buildings).

Sorry for my English.
I did not know about the first bug, but I have now fixed it :) Thanks.
The second bug was reported already and we fixed it a while ago.
Thank you.
Lewin.
Awatar użytkownika
janosiczek
Użytkownik Forum

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ATTENTION :!: ATTENTION :!: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< UWAGA :!: UWAGA :!: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hej Lewin, Krom
Mam świetny pomysł na grę !
Nowa jednostka : "wojenny budowniczy"::twisted:
- dostępny w szkole
- od normalnego budowniczego różnił by się tym, że mógłby "kopać" budynki.
- można było by nim sterować
- Każdy budynek w grze posiada " określoną wytrzymałość" ona by określa jak długo dany budynek będzie zdobywany
- po "przejęciu" budynku surowce przeciwnika stawały by się nasze !:usmiech:
Surowce które przeciwnik zbiera przez całą rozgrywke, nie przepadły by wraz ze zniszczeniem budynku. Od pojawienia się "nowego budowniczego" moglibyśmy tworzyć o wiele większe mapki i mieć na nich kilka niezależnych wiosek. Bardzo pożyteczne np. w kampanii czy w grze sieciowej
Ten budowniczy mógłby "przejąć" wszystkie budynki przeciwnika

Uważam, że wprowadzenie "wojennego budowniczego" jest stosunkowo proste, ponieważ nie różnił by się on znacznie od "normalnego" a wiele by zmieniło, gra była by o wiele ciekawsza.

:P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey Lewin, Krom
I have a great idea for the game!
The new unit: "War builder":
- Available in school
- Differed from the normal builder to the fact that he could "dig" buildings.
- Be able to control it
- Every building in the game has a "referred strength", it would determine how long the building will be conquered
- After the "takeover" of the building materials became an opponent to be ours!:usmiech:
Raw materials that opponent collects the entire gameplay, not lost with the destruction of that building. Since the emergence of "new builder" could create a much larger maps and have them several independent villages. Very useful for example in a campaign or in a network game
The builder could "take over" all enemy buildings

I believe that the introduction of a "war builder" is relatively simple, because that did not differ markedly from "normal" and a lot to change, the game was that much more interesting.

Wybaczcie za jezyk ;)
Sorry for the language
Krom, Lewin what you say?
:P
Awatar użytkownika
Lewin
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Lewin »

@janosiczek: New units are not possible, we have no way to make the 100s of sprites required (sprites for walking 8 directions, eating 4 food types, working, digging, etc.)

Also, new ideas are very very low priority for us. KaM is already a great game, we all loved it back in 1998. So if we make the original game with improvements, modern resolutions and online multiplayer, that is already great. New features are just a bonus, and could mess up the balance.

As for the idea, I think it would make things a bit chaotic, I don't really like it much myself. But that is only my opinion.
Cheers,
Lewin.
ODPOWIEDZ