Patch Service Release 3 w drodze!

Wszystko o szeroko pojętej działalności Fanów gry: mapy, programy, tłumaczenia...

Moderatorzy: kuba11100, The Viking, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ

Jakie masz nadzieje wobec SR3?

Ogromne, dobrze, że ktoś wziął te sprawy w swoje ręce
59%
Duże, mam cichą nadzieję na małą rewolucję
23%
Jest mi to obojętne
13%
Małe, ciężko będzie pobić to, co dokonał Barbarian
2%
Żadne, to będzie niewypał
4%

Liczba głosów: 131

Awatar użytkownika
Tomix
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Tomix »

No właśnie nie do końca, bo mam sr3 a mój problem polega na:

Instaluje czystą kopie Kam, potem sr2, vista fix i update wieżyczek, uruchamiam grę i okazuje się, że teksty mam w języku angielskim a odgłosy po polsku a przecież wersję gry mam polską! Nigdy nie miałem takiego problemu i niezbyt ogarniam na którym etapie coś się chrzani d;.

Windows Vista Business EN.
Awatar użytkownika
Ciemnozielony
Użytkownik Forum

Post autor: Ciemnozielony »

Hmmm... może spróbuj tak:

1) Zainstaluj KaM TPR
2) Skopiuj pliki setup.lib i text.lib.
3) Zainstaluj te wszystkie patche, fixy i inne.
4) Zainstaluj SR3
5) Wklej z powrotem pliki setup.lib i text.lib tam, gdzie były.
6) Graj po polsku :D

Aż się dziwię, że tylko ja na to wpadłem :szczerzy:.
Czy jeśli poruszając się z prędkością dźwięku osiągniesz pułap prędkości światła dwukrotnie załamując tym czasoprzestrzeń, to czy będzie miał dwa pierwiastki z trzech ziemniaków więcej niż suma sedesów w domu Billa Gates'a?

d(._.)b
Awatar użytkownika
Tomix
Użytkownik Forum

a sr3 ich nie nadpisuje?
kuba11100
Administrator Forum 
Administrator Forum 
Kontakt:

Post autor: kuba11100 »

Nadpisuje, nie rób tego bo niektóre misje będą się wyłączać lub wszystkie teksty będą w złych miejscach.

Z tego faktu wynika też, że nie ma możliwości zainstalowania polskiej wersji patcha i otrzymania w rezultacie angielskiej wersji - albo wgrałeś angielskiego patcha, albo masz angielską wersję i patch się nie wgrał poprawnie.

Nawiasem, próbujesz z najnowszą RC2?

Albo w skrócie... http://kuba11100.c0.pl/rozne/misc_sr3rc2.7z - podmień z tymi co są w katalogu z grą.
Mam nadzieję, że to z RC2 są te pliki :P
Pozdrawiam,
kuba11100

Strefa KaMMirror misji
Awatar użytkownika
Tomix
Użytkownik Forum

Problem pojawia się nawet przed zainstalowaniem sr3 a po sr2, pierwszy raz się z nim spotykam ;O
Usunąłem grę by zainstalować na nowo wraz z sr3 i wtedy zaczęły się te kwiatki, natomiast sr3 instaluje z linku sprzed chyba 2 stron, ten najnowszy.

Twojej rady spróbuję jutro po pracy, dzięki :)
Litude
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Litude »

Hey,

If someone would like to help me in getting the final version of the patch released in Polish, I'd need to get the following text translated:
?Oh honourable herald, the old war has been though on our volatile kingdom. In a matter of just a few months both the beloved King Karolus and the rogue heir, Prince Lothar, were lost. This has really been a very difficult test of strength for the kingdom. Only your reputation as a courageous and intelligent military leader has prevented the princes from taking the kingdom to the verge of yet another civil war.

Following the war, a few quiet years have passed by and life in the kingdom has improved, but the kingdom has not reached its former state. However, that is not why I came to seek you in your castle, good herald.

Prince Matthias Postumus, a distant relative of the late King Karolus, has asked for assistance from the council. His father, King Bogart, was killed during a falconry trip under suspicious circumstances. After this, the leaders of the three oldest aristocratic families of the kingdom immediately expressed a surprising willingness to take on ?the unbearable burden of government? until the heir would grow old enough. In just three days after the start of these strange events, the prince noticed that persuaded by the generous promises by members of the mighty merchant league, his subjects one after another began to refuse to carry out his orders.

Fearing for his life and the future of the kingdom, the courageous prince has requested for troops to aid in restoring the rule back into the hands of his family.

However, it is the belief of the council that what Prince Matthias really needs is the help of a great military leader such as yourself, as he doesn't have any experience in waging war. Surely, it would be a very wise way of teaching the young prince the wicked ways of war.

Should you be willing to take on this enormous task, a ship with a small group of courageous troops waits for you ready to set sail at dawn for the shores of the rebelling kingdom.

Please help the young prince, as you are the only one with the experience necessary for this difficult task; to reclaim the crown to its rightful owner.?
It's the story for the TPR campaign as it will appear in the manual.
Kheli
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kheli »

Nasz przezacny heroldzie, wojna powiązana z naszym królestwem wisi nad nami niczym czarne chmury. Przed niespełna kilkoma miesiącami król Karol i nieuczciwy spadkobierca, książę Lothar przepadli bez wieści. I z tego względu była to bez wątpienia prawdziwa próba siły dla naszego królestwa. Próba przetrwania. Jedynie dzięki twemu osławionemu imieniu i twojemu mądremu przewodnictwu nad wojskami, o drogi heroldzie, udało się zapobiec udziałowi książąt w kolejnej wojnie domowej.

Kiedy wojna dobiegła końca, przez kilka następnych lat królestwo zaczęło na nowo rozkwitać. Życie płynęło cicho i spokojnie. I chociaż wszyscy bardzo się starali, nie udało się niestety przywrócić królestwu jego dawnej świetności. Nie to jednak było powodem moich odwiedzin na zamkowym dworze, zacny heroldzie.

Książę Maciej Postumus, daleki krewny zmarłego króla Karola, zwrócił się o pomoc do najwyższej rady. Jego ojciec, król Bogart, zginął w niewyjaśnionych okolicznościach podczas swojej sokolnickiej wędrówki. Głowy trzech najstarszych rodzin arystokrackich wyraziły natychmiastowe chęci do włożenia na swe barki ciężaru władzy. Do przejęcia rządów. Miało tak być do czasu uzyskania przez dziedzica należytego wieku. Nie minęły trzy doby od tych dziwnych wydarzeń, kiedy książę zdał sobie sprawę, że szlachetne i hojne obietnice członków loży kupieckiej zniechęciły poddanych do wykonywania nawet najdrobniejszych poleceń.

Bojąc się o własne życie i losy królestwa, dzielny książę zaczął wymagać od żołnierzy pomocy w odzyskaniu rządów dla jego rodziny. Wysoka rada dała wiarę słowom księcia Macieja, że najbardziej potrzebuje wsparcia dużej armii właśnie pod twoim przewodem, ponieważ prowadzenie wojaczki nie jest jego mocną stroną. Jednakże wielce wskazaną rzeczą byłoby nauczenie młodego księcia tych ciemnych, brutalnych stron wojny.

Jeżeli więc przyjmiesz to trudne zadanie, wyślemy ci w okrętowym załadunku kilka oddziałów walecznych rycerzy, którzy o pierwszych promieniach słońca opuszczą nasze ziemie, osnute mgłą wybrzeże, wyruszając w niesamowitą podróż.

Wspomóż zatem młodego księcia, jako że jesteś zaprawionym w bojach mężem mogącym stawić czoła wielkiemu wyzwaniu - odzyskaniu korony dla jej prawdziwego dziedzica.
Here you go.
I think, my translated version might be a little bit different than the text made by other forum members someday, but I assure you, my version would be for sure the best one. I've used the literary kind of language here, more professional and it makes great way to show your story in the positive light. I still don't think, your scenario is a high-leveled thing, but it fits very well to the KaM reality. Trust me or not, but KaM doesn't need the prominent story. I hope, your maps in this project will be amazing, unique and easy to remember.
By the way - English isn't your native language, right? I got the impression, that you tried to do your best job... Some parts of your text seems to be strange, unnatural in few places. Next time don't use mental shortcuts in your stories, please. It doesn't matter, if it's just a simple text, because it always must be understandable to everyone.
If you're going to ask for a little help, before you put the next, which needs a translation, write more about your characters, about a scenario. The middle of the story isn't clear even for me. Every word beside the text, every tip may be useful to create a correct version of translation.
Well... all I can say now is to wish you good luck in promoting your finished campaign in the KaM community.
Litude
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. It's not for a custom campaign.
This is actually the story for The Peasants Rebellion campaign as it was in the Russian manual for the game (since the story doesn't seem to appear in any other manual). It has been translated to English from there and I'm hoping to put it in the final version of Service Release 3, AKA 1.6 patch into the updated manual.

The English script might be a bit weird due to the fact that the finalized English version of the story uses a slightly older variant of English and I changed some words around to make it easier to understand/translate. This is the finalized version of the English version of the story.

Nevertheless, huge thanks for translating the text! :)
Kheli
Administrator Forum
Administrator Forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kheli »

Oh, that explains everything. Thank you.
I read the beginning of your message once, before I started translating the story, so I forgot, what you have written there. :) Anyway, the story of the original Russian editor looks really weird and amateur and I haven't found nothing special after reading this. The best example probably for the amateur stuff and unprofessional idea. The scenario of Shattered Kingdom, which is popularized almost everywhere, is on a higher level and brings to us, readers, more facts and even a shape of dramaturgy (riotous son of the king, who wants to rule the whole country).
I think, there are few scans of the Polish release of manual out there. But I didn't keep in mind, was the Polish version of the story inside, or not?
Will you mention about me somewhere in the Service Release 3 credits? :3 It would be the pleasure for me. Working with you, guys, will be always the pleasure, because being in the community gives to everybody a special role. :)
Litude
Użytkownik Forum
Kontakt:

Yeah, I agree that the story is very weird. But fact is that most things about The Peasants Rebellion are kind of weird also.

The Polish version of the TPR manual only has the story for the TSK campaign. It's the same for the English, German, Dutch and Hungarian manuals. For some reason only the Russian manual had the story.

You will of course be mentioned in the credits for the patch. ;)
ODPOWIEDZ